Dr. Juan Ruiz Alconero
More than 10 years' experience in capillary surgery.
Dr Juan Ruiz Alconero has been working in the world of capillary transplantation and capillary pathology for more than 10 years. This is obvious since nearly half his patients are referred to him by other doctors for him to cure and correct their alopecia problems.
- He is a frequent speaker at conferences and courses on his specialism, such as the SEME (Spanish Society for Aesthetic Medicine) conference or the FEMEL (Spanish Foundation for Aesthetic Medicine and Longevity) conference.
- He is also a member of various medical societies, such as the ISHRS (International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery), the SEME (Spanish Society for Aesthetic Medicine) or the SELMQ (Spanish Society for Surgical Medical Laser).
- He holds an MB ChB from the University of Alcalá de Henares. Madrid, Spain.
- He is the Coordinator and a Teacher on the Specialist University Course on Capillary Surgery. Rey Juan Carlos University. Madrid, Spain.
- He holds a Diploma in Capillary Surgery, St. Louis School Of Medicine, Missouri USA.
- He holds a Master's in Aesthetic Medicine. Rey Juan Carlos University. Madrid, Spain.
- He is a Teacher on the Official Master's in Invasive Physiotherapy. San Pablo CEU University. Madrid, Spain.
- He has done rotations in the Dr. Robert Jones Clinic in Toronto, Canada.
- He is a leader in surgical medical treatment of capillary problems and he is in demand as a teacher at seminars and conferences.
- He is the Medical Director and founder of the Clínica Capilae, Madrid, Spain.
More information on social media